Energy Medicine and Ecopsychology
Carol is an Energy Medicine and Ecopsychology practitioner as well as a Mana Lomi® practitioner and senior instructor. She began her studies for 6 years with Dr. Jane Ely, D.Min, an indigenous healer, and apprenticed with her until 2013 when Jane gifted her the lineage to teach. Carol studied under Dr. Maka’ala Yates, D.C., an indigenous Hawaiian healer beginning in 2002, apprenticed with him and became a senior instructor in 2009. She studied craniosacral therapy with Ko (Kelly) Darlington in 2001-2002 and continues to practice. Carol is bringing these invaluable, traditional modalities in order to help others shine their light more brightly and become sovereign within their own lives.
Indigenous tools and wisdom for transformation in modern times.
Everything is energy (the Hawaiian term for energy is mana). Every rock, tree, blade of grass, every sentient being pulsates with energy.
Energy Medicine and Ecopsychology is an indigenous tradition which involves not only the “laying of hands” to support patients with specific symptoms and illnesses, it is an avenue through which deep, transformational healing occurs within the body, the mind, the emotions and the spirit in an integrative, balanced way.
Some symptoms and issues where I can help:
- Anxiety & Panic Attacks
- Nervous System Tension & Anxiety
- Recuperating from accidents and physical trauma
- Cancer patients undergoing treatments
- Death and Dying: attending to the patient, family & self
- Career changes, refocusing & sudden job loss
- Anxiety, Overwhelm and Stress disorders
- Self-esteem issues
- Grief Counseling
- Soul Loss and Recovery
- Divorce, Separation & Loss
- Anger management
- Clearing past relationships
- Spiritual Counseling
- Life-style changes
- Energy Balancing for well-being & clarity